Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Monday

Easter Monday was a beautiful day. Now that it's April, Autumn here, the temperatures are down a bit and we can enjoy lying outside. In summer it's just too hot. So we ALL sat outside in the garden. Kendra found a good pozzie and settled in for a nap in the sun.
Bella preferred the pavers. They're watching birds. We have lots of those.
And what did I choose?


I was in the bushes............


hHHaving another go on an Easter bone. It was a very relaxing day.



8 comments:

  1. Nothings better than a sunny place to nap. I catch those when I can too. Seems wierd that you are going into Autumn

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! The gardens and flower beds look like a great place to have an Easter Bone hunt! My mom set out mini milk bones for me to find all morning... it was a good time and forced me to use my natral doggie talents to sniff them out. :) Challenging but very entertaining! Happy Easter!

    Kisses and paw shakes,
    Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooos!I love hiding in the bushes too,while Scampi lays out in the sun. I am glad woo had a happy sunny day!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daisy, Bella & Kendra,
    Oh happy times!!!!!!! Love to lay out and watch the birds!!! I love to and so does Happy (cat) and Bambi (dog) too!!!
    Thanks for your visit!!
    XXOOXX, Bambi, Happy & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  5. autumn naps in the sun (or in the bushes, heehee) are win! i'm glad you are enjoying your cooler weather. it was 90 degrees here in south carolina today. whew!!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love lying in the sun - in fact Carrleigh got a sunburn on her noggin'. Be careful and don't stay out too long.

    XOXO
    The Rocky Creek Scotties

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun garden! It looks like the perfect Scottie playground. Lots of bushes for lizard hunting and things that rustle in the underbrush.

    sniffies all about,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete