Saturday, March 20, 2010

In Trouble Again

In trouble again......and, of course, there was a cat involved. We were nearly home from the morning walk, when I spotted one lurking in some garden rubble and sent it packing. When we got home, I got my clothes taken off first, and while She was untangling Bella and Kendra, I slipped out the gate and raced off to make sure that cat knew it wasn't safe.

I must have given it a good scare because it was nowhere around. I was on my way home to find... Alpha and a neighbour coming after me. She didn't even need my lead. I knew what I was doing. Even She knew what I was doing. But the neighbour didn't. A bit embarassing when I was strutting'my stuff. The cat was gone, so I was coming home. Dogs all up and down the street were barking congratulations to me.

Sometimes you have to take on a little trouble to keep the streets safe.

4 comments:

  1. Your people should be happy that they have such a strong pup to defend them! I have actual cats that live in my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! we know that look that was on Alpha's face - Carrleigh saw it just last week!!

    XOXO
    The Rocky Creek Scotties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Mom gets that look when we go off on our own. Humans just don't understand how important it is to keep the neighborhood in good order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work, protecting the neighborhood.
    Just watch out for cars. Cars and dogs don't mix.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete